You’re eating a nutritious diet, exercising regularly and getting quality sleep and you still have back acne?
You might want to consider –
1. Ditching chemical ridden shampoos, lotions and body washes – as these can be super irritating to the skin.
2. Switch to a natural laundry detergent. There could be a chance that your laundry detergent is irritating your skin.
3. Practice that good hygiene. Remove sweaty clothes ASAP after a workout and hop in the shower.
4. Promote a healthy lymphatic system and dry brush each morning before you hop in the shower.
5. Opt for luke warm showers. If you are showering with super hot water, it can be drying out your skin which causes your skin to overproduce oil all over your back and chest – resulting in that dreaded bacne.
6. Always moisturize after your shower. Oils will help your skin not to overproduce it’s own oil, inevitably preventing acne.
7. Use tea tree oil topically. This essential oil is loaded with natural antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties that help treat acne. Make sure you dilute a couple drops with a carrier oil (like coconut oil) – apply it on clean skin after a shower.
If you’re looking for a hormonal acne nutrition and supplement protocol to follow that focuses on skin health and overall hormonal balance – I highly recommend checking out “The Hormone Reboot – Hormonal Acne” in the guide section of my website.