½ cup unsalted butter, melted
⅔ cup sweetener (I use @swervesweetie brown sugar replacement)
1 teaspoon vanilla
⅓ cup cashew butter
1 cup almond meal flour
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon baking soda
1 bag of sun butter cups (I use @free2bfoods dark chocolate sun butter cups)
1. In a bowl, add the butter and brown sugar replacement, and stir to combine.
2. Add the egg and mix until fully incorporated.
3. Stir in the cashew butter and vanilla.
4. Add the almond meal, salt, and baking soda.
5. Gently fold in the sun butter cups (I cut them into quarters).
6. Chill dough for at least 1 hour in the fridge.
7. Once dough is chilled, scoop and roll about 12 balls, placing them about 2 inches apart.
8. Preheat oven to 350˚F.
9. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
10. The hard part – let cookies cool for 10 minutes.