This is also a go-to recipe for regular chocolate chip cookies, just leave out the cacao powder + sea salt flakes.
3/4 cup almond flour
1/4 cup raw cacao powder
1/3 cup monk fruit (or sugar replacement of your choice)
1/4 tsp salt
2 eggs (or 2 flax eggs)
1 tsp vanilla extract
3 tbsp butter or coconut oil (melted)
1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
Sea salt flakes for topping
1. Combine all dry ingredients except monk fruit into a bowl (almond flour, salt, cacao powder).
2. Melt the coconut oil or butter on the stove and let cool. Combine all wet ingredients into a separate bowl (eggs, butter or coconut oil, vanilla extract) with sugar replacement (monk fruit).
3. Whip the wet mixture with an electric mixer on high speed for a minute until foamy.
4. Fold the wet mixture into the dry mixture, add the dark chocolate chips and chill then batter for 1-2 hours in the fridge until stiff.
5. Once chilled, preheat the oven to 325F and drop the chilled batter in 1 tbsp portions onto a prepared baking sheet.
6. Bake for 12 minutes and let completely cool before removing. Add the sea salt flakes while the cookies are cooling.
Tag a friend you want to make these with!