1 cup dark chocolate chips
2 tbsp extra virgin coconut oil
3 tbsp almond butter
2 scoops of collagen
1 tsp almond extract
1 tsp sea salt flakes
1. Melt dark chocolate chips and coconut oil on pan.
2. Line a muffin tray with liners and place 1 tbsp of the melted dark chocolate coconut oil mixture into the liners and place in freezer to harden for 5 minutes.
3. In a separate bowl – combine almond butter, collagen and almond extract.
4. Roll into balls and place on top of hardened chocolate mixture.
5. Add about 1 tbsp of chocolate mixture on top, sprinkle sea salt flakes and place cups back into freezer for 5 minutes.