Self care isn’t just about lounging in robes, doing face masks, having epsom baths and getting massages – sometimes it’s:
1. Taking a break from social media
2. Going to sleep at 9pm
3. Letting go of a toxic person in your life
4. Spending time in nature
5. Doing a type of exercise that you enjoy
7. Listening to an educational podcast
8. Being early, instead of rushing
9. Decluttering your closet
10. Forgiving someone you had resentment towards
Self care doesn’t have to cost you a lot of time or money. It’s about consistently taking moments to rejuvenate, re-center and remember what’s important to you.
What does your self care routine look like?