2 cups almond flour
2 cups shredded carrot
1/2 cup sweetener of your choice
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp pink salt
2 tsp cinnamon
2 flax eggs (you can substitute whole eggs)
2 tbsp melted coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Combine almond flour, sweetener, baking powder, pink salt + cinnamon in large mixing bowl.
3. Grate 2 cups of carrots (about 3 large carrots) and add them to the mixing bowl.
4. Prepare your flax eggs by mixing 2 tbsp flax meal with 5 tbsp of warm water. Add flax eggs, coconut oil and vanilla to the large mixing bowl and combine until formed into a thick batter.
5. Grease muffin tray with coconut oil to prevent sticking and divide the batter between muffin tray.
6. Place into the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
7. Let muffins cool completely and top with your favourite nut butter!