Because self-confidence is the best outfit, so own it.
1. Visualize yourself the way you want to be. By taking the time to visualize the way you want to be, it teaches you to recognize what you actually need to help you succeed in reaching your goals.
2. Get out of your comfort zone and do more things that scare you.
3. Surround yourself with people who lift you up and spend less time with who undermine you.
4. Put more energy into your positive traits.
5. Be grateful for what you have.
6. Start recognizing your achievements and viewing your mistakes as learning opportunities.
7. Work on developing more skills that will make you feel more confident.
8. Use criticism as feedback and a way to improve.
9. Do what you need to do to satisfy your personal self-care needs.
10. Stop trying to validate yourself through comparison