Sore and tender breasts are very common due to hormonal changes during the menstrual cycle.
How can you ease the pain?
- Reduce inflammatory foods and increase anti-inflammatory foods.
- Self massage. This will improve blood circulation and reduce inflammation.
- Drink more water, less caffeine and alcohol.
- Support your liver and digestive system. This will aid in excess estrogen elimination.
- Consume more fibre and magnesium-rich foods. This can help your body flush out extra estrogen and reduce fluid retention, which inevitably reduces pain and swelling in the breasts.