Welcome! My name is Caroline Candace.
I am a Registered Orthomolecular Health Practitioner that is very passionate about whole foods and their natural healing properties!
I am dedicated to guiding individuals to become their own health advocates.
My mission is to give genuine information on health and nutrition while empowering individuals to lead healthier lives.
I believe in bio-individuality and that there is no “one size fits all” approach.
Whether you are struggling with digestive issues, a hormonal imbalance or simply looking for a more sustainable way to achieve your weight-loss goals - I will show you that it is possible, in a way that works best for your lifestyle!
You can connect with me through social media on all of my social networks.
Love and wellness,
I am a firm believer in bio-individuality. This means that there is no “one size fits all” approach to optimal health. I will work with you to address specific health concerns and help determine the root causes of your troubles, instead of just masking your symptoms with a bandage.
Together, we create a strategy that fits all of your individual needs to restore balance back in your life.
Latest Blog Posts
- How to overcome recurring Bacterial vaginosis (BV) February 14, 2018
- Is it bad to purposely skip your period on birth control? February 13, 2018
- Can smoking marijuana make hormonal acne worse? February 11, 2018
- Is tracking your menstrual cycle a form of birth control? February 10, 2018
- What could be causing a dry scalp? All-natural hair products that will not cause hormone imbalances February 9, 2018
- Should I avoid fruit because of the sugar content? February 8, 2018