Welcome! My name is Caroline Candace.
I am a Registered Orthomolecular Health Practitioner that is very passionate about whole foods and their natural healing properties!
I am dedicated to guiding individuals to become their own health advocates.
My mission is to give genuine information on health and nutrition while empowering individuals to lead healthier lives.
I believe in bio-individuality and that there is no “one size fits all” approach.
Whether you are struggling with digestive issues, a hormonal imbalance or simply looking for a more sustainable way to achieve your weight-loss goals - I will show you that it is possible, in a way that works best for your lifestyle!
You can connect with me through social media on all of my social networks.
Love and wellness,
I am a firm believer in bio-individuality. This means that there is no “one size fits all” approach to optimal health. I will work with you to address specific health concerns and help determine the root causes of your troubles, instead of just masking your symptoms with a bandage.
Together, we create a strategy that fits all of your individual needs to restore balance back in your life.
Latest Blog Posts
- What’s the deal with Intravenous (IV) Vitamin Drips? April 17, 2018
- Find your healthy April 15, 2018
- Are you hungry all the time? April 10, 2018
- Really bad PMS? It is likely due to a hormonal imbalance. April 8, 2018
- How to manage blood sugar levels naturally! April 7, 2018
- How to retrain your taste buds to crave healthy food April 6, 2018